Detail of Electronic Procedures
- Request for new services of Radio Communications, satellite, earth by satellite, space research, Radio Astronomy or Fixed Service point to multipoint.
- Request for modification of Radio Networks.
- Application for leave to the commissioning of Radio Networks.
- Cure of Application.
- Discontinuance of Application.
- Submission of claims.
- Access Mode
- Digital Certificate
- Management Centre
- Secretariat of state of telecommunications and Digital Infrastructure - E05069801
- Directorate General
- Overall direction of Telecommunications and management of audio-visual communication services - E04796207
- Management unit
- S.G. planning and Management of the spectrum - EA0027929
- Radioelectric Spectrum
Which approves the regulations on the use of public domain radioelectrico.
Approving the Regulations establishes conditions of protection of the public domain radioelectrico, restrictions on emissions radioelectricas and health protection measures against radioelectricas emissions.
The secretary of state of telecommunications and for society of the information, which determine the types of radioelectricas stations for which requires a substitute certification of the act of recognition tecnico prior to the authorization for commissioning.
The notifications to the request shall be made by electronic means, through presence of the applicant or his representative duly identified in the electronic site (access to electronic certificate). It will report on the existence of such notifications by e-mail specified in the application.
In accordance with the current regulations, if within 10 calendar days without access to the content of notice, the same has been rejected and shall be deemed to be carried out the procedure, continuing the procedure.
In accordance with article 13 of regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the european parliament and the council of 27 april 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), and to rule 11 of the organic law 3/2018, of 5 december on Personal data protection and guarantee of the digital rights, the personal data provided by the following forms will be incorporated into the National Registry treatments “ radio frequency spectrum Management ” and “ settlement of charges of spectrum ”, held by the General Directorate for planning and management of the radio spectrum, the purpose is to grant rights to use the public domain, to approve projects radio technicians radio stations and issuing the liquidations of fee for reservation of the radio spectrum.
The above-mentioned treatment of personal data are needed for the subdirectorate General for planning and management of Radio Spectrum to carry out its functions have been attributed to fulfil the legal obligations established by law 9/2014, of 9 may, telecommunication. You Can exercise their rights before the responsabile del trattamento.
Before accessing forms, consider reading the followingadditional information on the protection of personal dataInformacion_Adicional_RGPD_SGPGER_General.pdf [PDF] [473 KB]' target='_blank'>.
- Digital Certificate
Assistance to complete the application
Request for information by e-mail:SGPGER@economia.gob.es
Request for information on requests for the authorisation for placing in service, by e-mail:SGIT@economia.gob.es
Management Information System Procedures
- S.I.A. Code: 990984
- Granting concessions, authorizations and encumbrances demaniales
- S.I.A. Code: 990987
- Cancellation of concessions, authorizations and encumbrances demaniales
- S.I.A. Code: 990988
- Restoration of concessions, authorizations and encumbrances demaniales
Ayúdenos a mejorar. Si lo desea puede cumplimentar esta encuesta de calidad de nuestros servicios.Realizar cuestionario