Detail of Electronic Procedures
Requests relating to:
- Data communication addressee of notifications
- Non-renewal of enabling titles
- Secondary market for concessions granted by tender
- Secondary market for broadcasting concessions (prior authorization)
- Enabling title transfer not granted by tender (CASINO change the owner)
- Cancellation of enabling titles (except for broadcasting concessions)
- Exemption from rate per reservation radio public domain titles and associated paperwork existing
- Response to a request for correction
- Withdrawal of applications
- Presentation of allegations
- Other applications of a general nature
- Access Mode
- Digital Certificate
- Management Centre
- Secretariat of state of telecommunications and Digital Infrastructure - E05069801
- Directorate General
- Secretaría General de Telecomunicaciones y Ordenación de los Servicios de Comunicación Audiovisual - E04796207
- Management unit
- S.G. planning and Management of the spectrum - EA0027929
- Radioelectric Spectrum
Act 9/2014 of 9 May, global telecommunications (BOE 10/05/2014)
Royal Decree 123/2017, 24 February (BOE 08/03/2017)
approving regulations regarding the use of radio public domain.
Royal Decree 1620/2005 of 30 December (BOE 31/12/2005)
regulating rates established by law 32/2003 of 3 November, General telecommunications.
Processing of personal data [PDF] [137 KBPS]
Notifications for the application will be carried out electronically through appear or his representative properly identified in the electronic site Ministry (access to electronic certificate). Be informed of the existence of such notifications via email specified in the application.
In accordance with the current regulations, if not exceed ten calendar days without accessing the content of the notification, means that the same was rejected and is deemed to be the procedure, continuing the procedure.
- Digital Certificate
Request for data communication of recipient of electronic notifications.
Request for non-renewal of enabling title.
Authorization request the secondary market for concessions granted by tender.
Request for authorization by the secondary market for broadcasting concessions (prior authorization).
Transfer request titles not granted by enabling bidding (CASINO change the owner).
Request for cancellation of enabling title (except for broadcasting concessions).
Request for waiver of rate per reservation radio public domain titles and formalities existing partners.
Response to a request for correction
Other applications of a general nature referred to the General Office planning and Management of radio spectrum.
Help to complete the application
Manual de usuario de comunicación de datos del destinatario de notificaciones electrónicas [PDF] [1,08 MB]
Statement model compliance title transfer requirements not granted by tender (CASINO change the owner) [DOC] [35 KBPS]
Statement model compliance title transfer requirements not granted by tender (CASINO change the owner) [ODT]  KB
Instructions for the request for exemption rate [PDF] [371 KBPS]
Exemption request model rate [DOC] [159 KBPS]
Request model exemption ODT [rate] [139 KBPS]
Instructions for the application of non-renewal of enabling titles [PDF] [146 KBPS]
Additional informationRequest for information by email: SGPGER@economia.gob.es
Ayúdenos a mejorar. Si lo desea puede cumplimentar esta encuesta de calidad de nuestros servicios.Realizar cuestionario